Real Estate Law in Houston, TX
Experienced Houston real estate lawyer
Attorney Lee Carroll applies his extensive knowledge about property rights, real estate issues, finance and business to all areas of real estate law. With more than 27 years of experience in real estate law, we can help you with:
- Residential home sales transactions
- Commercial property sales transactions
- Homeowners associations
- Condominium law
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Real estate contracts
- Eminent domain
- Zoning, land-use and building permits
- Boundary and easement disputes
- Title disputes
Real estate transaction attorney
From offer to sale, we handle all aspects of buying and selling real estate and construction, so that you can feel confident about a smooth and precise transaction. We can:
- Draft or review your sales contract
- Negotiate real estate agreements
- Review your lending documents
- Search and clear title
- Analyze your deal and rectify potential problems
- Handle land use, zoning and permitting
- Conduct your real estate closing
Real estate litigation attorney
Real estate litigation requires substantial knowledge about property laws and civil litigation, as well as a dynamic courtroom presence. We possess the specialized knowledge necessary to successfully litigate your real estate disputes.
Real estate negotiator
Some disputes are better solved outside of the courtroom. We guide negotiations to protect your interests. By retaining an experienced mediator to strategize during the contract negotiation process, you can often prevent disputes from arising at a later stage in the real estate transaction. This can save time, costs and frustrations.
Contact an experienced real estate attorney.
Call Lee Carroll at 281-440-1162 or contact us online to schedule an appointment in our Houston office.